Monday, December 20, 2010

Launch 20/12/2010

After much procrastination, I am proud to announce the launch of The Gentleman Octopus Illustrations official blog page!

On this haloed web-page, you shall be able to bear witness to my work, personal, professional, and education related. As an added bonus to being able to see some decent art, I will also post personal insights, ideas, and whatever insane idea happens to pop into my head when someone makes the mistake of letting me near a working computer.

Oh, and there's a Facebook page and email.
probably should mention that.

If you should decide for some reason that you want to contact me in regards to my art or this blog, email me at gentlemanoctopus@gmail.com

And if you have one of those fancy 'facebook' pages, why not go ahead and become a fan?
Just go look up 'The Gentleman Octopus Illustrations", become a fan, and hit that like button.

Because if you don't, you will make the worlds most adorable kitten cry.
You're not a monster are you?
Don't make that kitten cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment